Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cubs Live Chat, New Poll Up

Hey Cubs fans, check out the live chat today at 4:00 on this site. The writer of the blog will be answering Cubs questions, as well as all baseball related questions. I'll have my numbers break down for today sometime this afternoon.

Thanks to everyone who voted on our last Cubs poll.
Question was who will you miss more?
The results: Kerry Wood 17, Mark DeRosa 12

Our new Cubs Poll is up! Be sure to vote on the right side of our main page.
The Question is: Where should Milton Bradley bat in the Cubs lineup?
A. 2nd B. 3rd C. 4th D. 5th


"I don't care who wins as long as it's the Cubs!" -Bert Wilson, Cubs broadcaster 1944-45.

4 comments:

  1. how do you get so many people to read your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waldo- I try to post a link to it on some sites. Try adding your blog to www.cubsblogarmy.com. If you send Byron an email, he'll add your blog to the site, and it will get some hits. After wright for about a month or so, more people start discovering your blog and if you have good stuff on it, they will add it to their favorites and keep vistiting. It just takes time ☺! I have looked at your blog, and it looks good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.cubsblogarmy.com/
    go to that site, click on Cubs Blog Start-up Guide on the left side of the page towads the top. Then Follow "join the blog army" steps. It says "it's pretty simple, just email me. Send Me:...." then he list the things you should include in the email. I hope this is helpful! I'm not sure how many of my hits actually came from Byron's site, but at least some.

    ReplyDelete